Y’know, I’ve been getting a lot of shit lately. I don’t know what possesses people to read a blog and then write nasty shit in the comments. I mean, if you think I’m a know-nothing, then stay the frick off my site. Really. Plus, most of these gutless wonders don’t have the stamina or stones to put their own writing out there, day in and day out. Dunno why they’re getting under my skin. Maybe it’s my time of the month.
Anyway, I thought I’d try to piss everyone off by blaspheming the name of the God of alt-rock. And another thing: I was never, and still am not, a fan of Nirvana. Don’t hate ’em, but I’d rather listen to any Foo Fighters album than Nevermind, any day.
And here’s some tunes that were written before KC and the lack-of-sunshine band came on the scene.
1. My World Is Empty Without You-Afghan Whigs (Supremes)
2. Be My Baby-We Are Scientists (Ronettes)
3. One Fine Day-Mountain Goats (the Chiffons)
4. Tears Of A Clown-Cat Power (Smokey Robinson)
5. Then He Kissed Me-Asobi Seksu (The Crystals)
6. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (Frankie Valli Cover)
7. Tears On My Pillow (Smokey)-Clem Snide
8. Can’t Help Falling In Love With You-Pearl Jam (Elvis Presley and others)
9. Dream A Little Dream Of Me (Andre Schwandt & Kahn Cover)-My Morning Jacket
10. Man Smart Woman Smarter (Harry Belafonte)