I loves me some eel. Whether it’s unagi nigiri or wrapped up in some cool little rice rolls, or playing on my stereo with all its unforced, ironic brilliance.
1. Sweet Home Alabama. This one is way too short, but it’s cool to hear it on the piano. Makes me think of Warren Zevon.
2. I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man (Prince). This song has been covered by quite a few folks, and I love it every time.
3. Sixteen Tons.
4. Can’t Help Falling In Love
5. Livin’ Life (Daniel Johnston)
6. Lone Wolf/Stairway to Heaven.
7. Get UR Freak On (Missy Elliot).
8. Dead Flowers (Rolling Stones). A bit conventional–I mean, who hasn’t done this tune–but cool nonetheless.
9. I’m a Loser (John Lennon).
10. La Grange (ZZ Top)
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Want more?