2. Band of Horses doing covers. This year’s BoH album is one of the best so far. If you disagree, you’re just wrong. And, they do cool live stuff, too. Check it out.
You Never Even Called Me By My Name (David Allan Coe)-Band of Horses
Showdown (Electric Light Orchestra)-Band of Horses
3. Harry Shearer is one funny mother fucker.
4. Lassigue Bendthaus- Ashes To Ashes (David Bowie). Intriguing. The whole album is pretty wild. I may even review it soon.
5. Twilight Singers: 2004
All You Need is Love (Beatles cover)
Black Is the Color/Time of the Season (Zombies)
6. Three Pints offered a mash up of El-P and the White Rabbits. Perhaps the most indie, underground mash up in history!
7. Hangin’ Around-The Counting Crows and Graham Colton (live)
9. Armagideon Time offers Mr. T rapping in it’s tribute to The A Team’s finest character, the TV Show I lost my virginity to. Ah, memories.